Thursday, March 6, 2014

#100happydays

Recently, I just discovered a challenge called 100 Happy Days. It is a way to encourage you to be present in the moment, and appreciate the little things that bring joy to your life. This is something I strive to live by regardless, so when hearing about this personal challenge from my friend Marin, I decided to jump on board! No better way to have a constant, daily reminder on how beautiful life is.


You can go to this website to learn more: http://100happydays.com/

Follow along on my Instagram to see my daily posts! www.instagram.com/michellerae23

They state that research has shown that those who complete the challenge are in a better mood daily, realize how lucky they are, become more optimistic, and much more.  How great of a feeling is that?

I challenge you to see happiness in each day, whether it be a small act of kindness, or just taking time for yourself to realize how blessed you truly are! One does not have to post a photo or link up with this challenge to truly be happy, but it is an opportunity to reflect and share happiness onto others!

Check out the hashtag on Instagram #100happydays to see more!

And with that, I leave you with this: my amazing sister, over at Happiest Girls are the Prettiest Girls,  is in her junior year in college. She is taking on many credits, working, and is a perfect example of a motivated, busy, stressed person. I left her this quote to help her a bit ago realize how blessed she is:

Remember, you are too blessed to be stressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment