Friday, November 8, 2013

Road Trip

The last week of October, I took a road trip out East with my parents. We made a stop in Chicago, then went to DC for a long weekend filled with football, tourist events, and fun! It was my dad's 30th class reunion, and it was so fun to see where my parents attended college, Gallaudet University- the only deaf university in the United States.
Chicago was amazing


 At the Football Game the Bisons are undefeated! 
Note my dad sporting his class of '83 jersey :)




Some fun times with my parents old friends


 Exploring DC and H street, playing mini golf


Starting the trek back home, it was a trip to remember :)

Have you ever been to DC? What was your favorite memory about the trip?

"Wherever you go, go with all your heart." -Confucius 

No comments:

Post a Comment