Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Hello October.

Happy October! I'm back in business :)

I've been wanting to work on my blog and never found the time...but I'm excited and committed and cannot wait to start blogging again! I love reading blogs and I make time for that, so there will be time for me to write blog posts too.

I took this photo in my neighborhood, today is October and with the temps in the high 70s you can't beat that. I love living in Minnesota :)

Now I am planning on revamping my blog....meaning I need to create a blog name and that has been so difficult for me to try to think of something creative that fits with me. So if anyone has any suggestions, feel free to help me out.


 Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresea, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, Albert Einstein, etc…

No comments:

Post a Comment