Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Terrific Tuesday

Today was such a beautiful day! Temperature was hot, the sun was out and I was ready to spend as much time outside as I could.

I started off the day by doing about a two mile run. I use nike+ to track my workouts and I love it! Here is what it does:
This is an amazing way to know how far and where I ran, and also the speed of my run throughout the entire thing, I love using it and then I automatically import it into MapMyRun where I currently log all my workouts and can view it on a monthly view.

Then I went to the daycare where I work to spend time with the babies :) I only work Tuesday's this semester, so next week Tuesday is my very last day there and I cannot believe it.  I have been there for over 3 years and it will be so hard to say bye :( We spent time today on a walk and the babies loved the warm weather and loved saying "puppy" every time there was a dog walking by.

I returned home shortly to then go hike up sugar loaf in Winona with some great friends. It was too warm of a day to spend time inside, plus, this was one of the things on my 'bucket list' for Winona!
 The view!
 Just enjoying life :)
The girls

I am so glad that we were able to spend time doing this today, it was perfect. I did not make it to the top of sugar loaf, but we hiked to the base and that was enough for me ;) Heights are not my specialty...

Tonight for dinner, we had a celebratory dinner at Lakeview Drive Inn for Winona's American Sign Language Club to end the school year meetings, started off sunny sitting outside and less than 10 minutes in it started to pour & we quickly had to go inside.

The group [inside due to the rain] enjoying some dinner and ice cream

What have you been doing during this warm weather we have been having? Ps lets all hope it doesn't snow this week...


"Sometimes you don't know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory." -Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment