Thursday, August 30, 2012

Almost one week through!

Besides for the 4 hours of classes I have tomorrow...I can say I am done with one week of my fall semester. It has been a long and exhausting week realizing what is to come this semester...but some of the benefits of being back include having my new roommate and best friend move in and decorating our house (always missing Tsana and Jen though!), seeing my friends, and being back in Winona is nice too.

My second day back, I was able to go to the beach with some friends...with this heat, being in the sun was a nice way to spend the afternoon before classes began for us on Tuesday. It was also a good way to catch up on our summers, have a few laughs, and get our last minute tan in ;)

At the beach

My room last year was shared with my sister Kari. Between our two loads of nursing stuff and personal stuff...we mostly only had room for dressers and furniture which made decorating a little bit of a challenge. Now that I have this huge room to myself, its been fun being able to decorate it.



Our Living Room!



Some of my nursing friends today, working on a group project (yes already!) and doing a 'thumbs up' for teamwork.

Alyssa, my best friend, and I always have a great time together. Recently, as we begin our senior year...reality is starting to hit us that in less than 9 short months... the "real world" begins.. and in denial of this.. we decided to do a photo shoot to embrace the fact that we are NOT grown ups yet.... 



Hope everyone had a great week, and that you have a great Labor Day Weekend. I will be going home to help my second family move into their new home in Excelsior, and I am very excited to be part of that process!

No comments:

Post a Comment